your engines performance and maintaining emission compliance is easier
than ever with Murphys new Engine Integrated Control System (EICS). The
EICS combines many products into a complete integration package
pre-calibrated specifically for your engine model.
EICS combines key components ignition system (powered by MPI),
air-fuel control, speed governing, interface and diagnostics, sensors,
harnesses, catalyst and engine control unit (ECU) in one package,
saving you money and man-hours associated with the installation and
setup of separate engine components.
The EICS has been pre-configured for your convenience, ensuring your
engine will run at optimum performance without the need for manual field
adjustments. Its D-EPR valve accommodates wide variations in fuel
composition and speed/load ranges, maintaining efficiency with load
following technology for even the toughest gas lift applications.
In addition, the EICS eliminates the need for pretest site visits by
maintaining emissions saving you time and money. With EICS you can be
certain your site will pass required testing, like Quad J testing,
without the need for pretesting to get dialed in.
Note: The Emissions controller software that was formerly housed on the ComplianceControls.com website has moved to the new Emissions Controls products extranet. (Assigned username and password required.)
- Integrated system = simplified installation compared to separate components
- The integrated approach makes more advanced diagnostics possible
- No more setup of generic boxes EICS is engine specific
- No more dialing in its pre-calibrated
- Optimization of your engines performance
- Maintains emissions compliance between testing no tweaking necessary
- Eliminates magneto failures and premature spark plug changes
- Reduces engine failure diagnostic time
- Reduces costs associated with the engines operation