The TDX6 is an advanced design 6-point temperature scanner and pyrometer. It continually scans up to six thermocouples and sequentially displays the thermocouple number and its reading. Each sensor input has a field settable trip point for alarm, shut- down or control. A read/scan selector allows the operator to set and view each trip point. With the selector in the scan mode, a thermocouple read push button provides a means to manually toggle through the six channels and to lock in on a specific chan- nel. Normal scanning will resume approximately three seconds after releasing the push button. All trip points are continually armed and active during the scanning process.
Type J or K, grounded or ungrounded thermocouples are accommodated. Other types are available upon request. Using grounded thermocouples introduces the risk of odd currents or voltages being imposed on the thermocouple signal which can affect the accuracy of the reading. This is an inherent problem of grounded thermocouples, the reason why we prefer ungrounded thermocouples.
The TDX6 can interface with other Murphy SELECTRONIC® TATTLETALE® annunciators and Micro-controllers. It is rated for Class I, Division 2, Group D, hazardous areas* and is available for operation from CD ignition, 120 VAC, or 24 VDC.
- Gas Compressor
- Process Temperatures Suction/Discharge Temp.
- Engine/Compressor Jacket
- Pumps Water Temperature
- Engine Exhaust Temperature
- Monitors six (6) input sensors
- Accepts type J or K thermocouples groundedor ungrounded
- Field adjustable trip points
- LCD display in either °F or °C (specify)
- One thermocouple maybe selected for continuous display
- CD ignition, 24 VDC, or 120 VAC powered
- No special training or programming required
- Scans all 6 sensors in 30 seconds