· For modern electronic engines and equipment using SAE J1939 Controller Area Network
· Displays SAE J1939 parameters broadcast via CAN
· Cutting edge, stepper motor technology and robust functionality combined
· Microprocessor driven for high accuracy
· Simple installation and wiring design
· No driving device required
The PowerView CAN Gages (PVCAN) are a series of intelligent gages designed to display easy-to-read information broadcast over the SAE J1939 communications. These gages are designed to be wired directly to the J1939 CAN bus without the need of another device driving them.
The PVCAN gage include features such as a smooth stepper motor operation for the 270° sweep pointer, an environmentally sealed case with two Deutsch DT style connectors molded into the casing, and green LED back lighting. They are available for standard 2-1/6 (52mm) and 3-3/8 (86mm) diameter hole sizes. In addition, their polycarbonate cases incorporate a D shape allowing panel cutouts that eliminate gage rotation during installation.
All PowerView gages can be powered by 12 or 24 VDC systems.