The EMS PRO
LITE is a customizable pump-controller designed specifically with
dewatering and irrigation applications in mind. This versatile unit
supports both Mechanical and J1939 Electronic engines, thus eliminating
the need to stock multiple controllers. A step ahead, the EMS PRO LITE
is Tier 4 & Stage IIIB/IV ready.
The operator interface is a responsive 8-button membrane keypad and
backlit graphical display mounted directly to the front of a rugged NEMA
A microprocessor-based controller, the EMS PRO LITE operating
parameters are field-adjustable without the need for a computer.
However, the EMS PRO LITE can be modified for use with a remote modem or
in a SCADA system with MODBus® RTU protocols on either an RS232 or
EMS PRO LITE offers Auto Start/Stop with 2-Float and Transducer
settings (pressure and level). Throttle to Level, Pressure, or maximum
RPM (desired RPM) is offered.
The robust EMS PRO LITE is engineered for 12 VDC systems (8 VDC
minimum to 14.4 VDC maximum) and a wide operating temperature.
Connectors are industry-standard Deutsch for superior sealing and quick
- Operating Voltage: 8 VDC Minimum to 14.4 VDC Maximum
- Operating Temperature: -40° to 80°C (-40° to 176°F)
- Relative Humidity: 95%RH @ 60°F (140°C)
- Storage Temperature: -40° to 80°C (-40° to 176°F)
- Enclosure: Polycarbonate NEMA 4 (UL/cUL listed)
- Environmental Sealing: IP65
- Shipping Weight: 7 lb. (3.2 hg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 12 x 12 x 10 (304.8 x 304.8 x 254 mm)
- Analog Inputs: 6 Analog Inputs designed via program; sender/ground digital 4-20mA, 0-5 VDC.
- Digital Inputs: 4 Digital Inputs High/Low (Both
Battery+ and ground are detected as active inputs. An inactive input
floats at approximately 1/2 B.
- Frequency: 1 optically isolated input for speed reference, magnetic pick-up, (2VAC-50VAC RMS, 30-10kHz)
- Fuel Sender Input: 33 Ohm full, 240 Ohm empty
- Analog Output: 4-20mA or .4 to 4.2VDC (used for .4 4.2V throttling)
- Digital Outputs: 6 Digital Outputs; 3 FET B+ (rated at 1A), 3 Open Collector sink-to-ground 100 mA (one of these is used to pilot a relay).
- Communications: RS485, RS232, CAN J1939, CAN 2.0B ports