your engine’s performance and maintaining emission compliance is easier
than ever with Murphy’s new Engine Integrated Control System (EICS). The
EICS combines many products into a complete integration package
pre-calibrated specifically for your engine model.
EICS combines key components – ignition system (powered by MPI),
air-fuel control, speed governing, interface and diagnostics, sensors,
harnesses, catalyst and engine control unit (ECU) – in one package,
saving you money and man-hours associated with the installation and
setup of separate engine components.
The EICS has been pre-configured for your convenience, ensuring your
engine will run at optimum performance without the need for manual field
adjustments. Its D-EPR valve accommodates wide variations in fuel
composition and speed/load ranges, maintaining efficiency with load
following technology for even the toughest gas lift applications.
In addition, the EICS eliminates the need for pretest site visits by
maintaining emissions – saving you time and money. With EICS you can be
certain your site will pass required testing, like Quad J testing,
without the need for pretesting to get “dialed in”.
Note: The Emissions controller software that was formerly housed on the ComplianceControls.com website has moved to the new Emissions Controls products extranet. (Assigned username and password required.)
- Integrated system = simplified installation compared to separate components
- The integrated approach makes more advanced diagnostics possible
- No more setup of generic boxes – EICS is engine specific
- No more “dialing in” – it’s pre-calibrated
- Optimization of your engine’s performance
- Maintains emissions compliance between testing – no “tweaking” necessary
- Eliminates magneto failures and premature spark plug changes
- Reduces engine failure diagnostic time
- Reduces costs associated with the engine’s operation