TC, RTD, RTDT series
Thermocouples, Temperature Resistance Detectors,
Transmitters and Thermowells
Murphy offers a variety of highly reliable thermocouple and RTD (Resistance Temperature Detector) assemblies and 4-20 mA DC output RTD transmitters.
Their innovative features include a 304 stainless steel thermowell that provides protection to the spring-loaded element. The cast aluminum connecting head meets NEMA 4 requirements and includes an RTD transmitter or a thermocouple/RTD terminal block mounted on ceramic Steatite and rated NEC Class 2.
The complete assemblies are offered in 2-1/2, 4-1/2, or 7-1/2 in. (63, 114, or 191 mm) thermowell insertion lengths.
- 304 stainless steel thermowell protection
- Compatible with digital Swichgage®
- Types J or K ungrounded thermocouples
- 100 Ohm, 3-wire RTD (Pt100) assemblies
- 4-20 mA DC output RTD transmitters