Display, Gauge & Interface Systems
SAE J1939, CANopen and freeform-CAN compatible display
· Compact CAN-based display to fit your application with freely configurable design
· Customize the bezel, buttons, I/O interface and more
· Easy-to-use PowerVision Configuration Studio
· Bonded LCD screen viewable in direct sunlight
· Rugged / Reliable Design
· Endless possibilities
The PowerView450 display features a freely configurable design. Any of the major components can be custom engineered to meet your exact needs. It’s an incredible amount of customisation with minimal non-recurring engineering costs.
You can change the shape of the bezel and buttons. You can rework the I/O board to add extra input. You can program custom graphics, screen workflows and CAN-driven messaging to the interface.
The PowerView450 display is compatible with PowerVision™ Configuration Studio, so you can continue to make quick and easy changes to the display.
The PV450 display is also highly durable: see the full environmental specs below.
· Display: 4.3 in./109mm colour transmissive TFT LCD;
bonding and optical coating for daylight visibility
· Resolution: WQVGA, 480 x 272 pixels, 16-bit colour
· Aspect Ratio: 16:9
· Orientation: Landscape or portrait
· Backlighting: LED, 500-650 cd / m2 (30,000 hr lifetime)
· Microprocessor: Freescale iMX35 32bit, 532Mhz
· QNX Operating System
· Flash Memory: 256 MB (explandable to 8GB)
· RAM: 128 Mbytes DDR2 SDRAM
· Operating Voltage: 6-32 VDC, protected against reverse polarity and load-dump
· Power Consumption: 10W max
· CAN: Two CAN 2.0B; optional NMEA 2000 isolation
· RS485: 1 MODBUS Master/Slave
· Video input (Optional): Two NTSC/PAL input channels with one displayed at a time.
· Protocols: SAE J1939, NMEA 2000, CANopen, freeform
· Connection: 4 Deutsch DT 6-pin connectors
· Keyboard: 8 tactile buttons (will support up to 16)
· USB: 2.0 host (full speed), optional OTG support
· Output: (1) Open-drain, capable of sinking 500 mA
· Input: (1) Resistive, 0-5 V, or 4-20 mA (software configurable)
· Real-time clock with battery backup
· Operating Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
· Storage Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
· Protection: IP 66 and 67, front and back.
· Emissions and Immunity: Electromagnetic Compatibility: 2004/108/EC
o EN 61000-6-4
o EN 61000-6-2 (immunity)
o EN 501121-3-2
o EN 12895
o J1113/2, 4, 11, 12, 21, 24, 26, and 41
· Vibration: Random vibration, 7.86 Grms (5-2000 Hz), 3 axis
· Shock: +/- 50G in 3 axis
· Additional Options: LCD Touchscreen (projected capacitance) capability